- Serve as a trusted technical expert on high-reliability, safety-critical systems of UAVs.
- Create and maintain UAV systems models, as well as analysis of UAV
Identifying the reason for incident response, root cause, and mitigation tracking of Aircraft.
- Own systems and safety engineering deliverables to regulators.
Inputs for the development of automated preflight and post-flights to the software development team.
-Primarily focus on performance optimization in aerial vehicles and autopilot systems.
Skills and experience:
- Three (3) Years of experience in the field of UAV Research and flight control systems.
- Complete understanding of parameters of flight controlling software such as APM Planner, Mission Planner, UgCS, etc, and real-world experience in controlling airborne vehicles.
- Prior knowledge of communication devices, radio links, and transmission.
- Basic understanding of flight dynamics of Fixed-wing, VTOL, and multirotor aircraft.
- Hands-on experience on Pixhawk flight controller units.
- Strong experience in PCB design (schematic to Gerber) and simulation.
- Strong experience in Logic, Microcontrollers - STM32, ESP32, ATmega328 and Hardware interfacing - RS485, I2C, UART, SoCs, SPI, and Sensor Data Management.
- Knowledge in C/C++, Embedded RTOS, RF, Bluetooth, Integrated Sensors, Wifi, Camera and Memory, GSM, and GPS integration.
Qualifications: Background in Science, BE/B. tech/M. Tech in (Mechatronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and UAV Engineering).