Drone Jobs & Hire PilotsNew
· Conducting RPC training programs on Unmanned Aircraft Systems as per DGCA syllabus.
· Managing theory and practical classes as per the designed schedule.
· Training content creation for internal training, external training, process training, and update familiarization training programs.
· Preparing manuals, Emergency checklists, dos and don'ts, and Pilot handbooks.
· Generating reports, correspondences & maintaining training records, files & batch folders.
DGCA Certified Instructor
Existing Small or Medium Rotorcraft Instructor with 1 year of experience in Remote Pilot Certification training.
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
· Passionate about the work and quick learning through self-initiatives.
· Good interpersonal & communication skills in English & Hindi.
· Knowledge of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
· Experience in operating Fixed-wing/ Quadcopters/ Hexacopter / Hybrid VTOL systems.
· Preferred experience in survey mapping/ operation of agricultural drones.
· Excellent skills in MS Word, excel & PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of types of logs and maintaining Pilot, Instructor, RPA, Batt & Maintenance logbooks.
· Knowledge of creating training manuals and reports in Microsoft Word.