Drone Jobs & Hire PilotsNew
● Check drones before a flight to ensure safe and proper Agri operation.
● Analyze weather forecasts to ensure safe flights.
● Document pre- and post-flight logs.
● Monitor drones during flight and plan drone flight routes.
● Navigate drones along designated paths.
● Gather information or produce aerial data, as needed.
● Perform equipment testing, troubleshooting maintenance & snag list preparation, and ensuring resolution.
● Ensuring that there is no material loss to the company from missing/misplaced hardware when out on projects.
● Scheduling and undertaking routine maintenance of equipment assigned to you and ensuring it is in prime operating conditions at all times.
● Carrying out minor repairs on-site to ensure successful delivery on each and every project.
● Contributing to improving the Standard Operating Procedure for operations and maintenance of the drone in different use cases. Upholding the values and culture of the company while on projects and otherwise.
● Adhering to all operations processes on a timely basis and suggesting improvements.
● Must have a habit of managing high
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month