DGCA approved Train the Trainer (Instructor)
by PBC's AERO HUB
Greetings from PBC's AERO HUB !
We are offering the DGCA approved TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE(Instructor) in Small , Rotorcraft Category
The Train the Trainer (Drone Instructor Course) by PBC Aero Hub is a comprehensive training program designed to eq... Show More >
Course Start Date
10 Oct 2023
To enroll in the Drone Instructor Course, interested individuals must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Education: A minimum educational qualification of 10th pass certificate is required.
- Age: Candidates must be between 18 and 65 years old.
- Nationality: Candidates must possess a valid Indian passport.
- Identification: Candidates must provide an Aadhaar card with EKYC (Electronic Know Your Customer) completed.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must submit a medical fitnes
Before attending the DGCA viva,
candidate should be a RPC holder.
Prerequisites For Registration:
Kindly share a pdf less than 3mb which should include your resume, valid Indian passport both side, 10th pass certificate and Aadhar card.
The pdf file should be named by the candidate’s name.
Get exclusive upto 25% GoGetters Discount* when you book courses through TropoGo
On selected Courses
Who should get this course
Beginner PilotsExperienced PilotsEngineers
12 years experience
Pranavkumar Chitte is an aeronautical engineer with 12+ years of experience in UAV industry.
He is the first DGCA approved RPAS Instructor from Pune.
He stated his career through serving various UAV related projects for defence sector.
He is also Aviation consultant for PMC and associate member of Aeronautical Society of India.
Pranavkumar is expert committee member in developing syllabus for MSDE & MSBTE.
- 100% of the refunds will be issued only if you cancel 5 working days prior to batch commencement date.
- 20% would be the cancellation charges in case students wish to opt out for the course within 5 days of commencement of the course
- No amount would be refunded in case there is no show and there is no prior information about the issue
- In case of any delay or reschedule from the institute due to some unforeseen circumstances then 100% of the amount would be refunded in case candidate wishes to opt out from the course
What you will learn
- Stakeholders and their law
- Basic Principles of Flight
- ATC Procedures and Radio Telephony
- Fixed wing Operations
- Rotorcraft Operations
- Hybrid Operations
- Weather and Meteorology
- Drone Equipment Maintenance
- Risk Assessment
- Payload Installation and Utilisation
- Intro to Drone Data analysis
- Principles of Learning
- Psychological Approach and Analysing Students
- Theory Exam
- Simulator Session
- Know Your RPAS
Practical Flying & Final test
Flight Simulator & Practical Approach
Planning, Records and documentations & Practical Flying
Practical Flying and Final Test