Drone Jobs & Hire PilotsNew
Requirement: 300 Pilots
Locations: Pan - India
Notice Period: Immediate/30 days Maximum.
We are looking for 300+ Kisan Drone Pilots who are capable of flying drones in a safe and controlled manner for spraying fertilizers and pesticides on Crops. Drone Pilots must also be capable of regular maintenance of Drones and shall also be aware of the technicalities of Kisan Drones.
• Spraying Fertilizers on crops through Drones.
• Taking care of Drones and their daily maintenance
• Taking care of bikes and maintaining the in good condition
• Filling and signing Pre and Post checklist along with all other checklists on a daily basis
• Maintaining the log book of the drones on a daily basis
• Reporting to the field 15 minutes before the time confirmed by the farmer
• Completing the entire booking allotted for the day
• Maintaining the Drone batteries charged at all times
• Following the instructions of the Supervisor and/or Manager
• Following all the SOPs while flying and spraying through Drones
• Payment collection from farmers after completing the spray.
• Taking care of office inventory
• Update the booking details to the Manager along with the farmer's contact number, address, location, and acres.
• Driving 5 to 30 km with Company Vehicle.
• Check drones before a flight to ensure safe and proper operation
• Annalise weather forecasts to ensure safe flights
• Gather information & data, as needed
• Perform equipment testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
• Perform pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight safety checks
Requirements / Skills:
• Experience in dealing with farmers in the field
• Agricultural knowledge of Crops and Fertilizers
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning skills
• Experience in Drone Flying
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage work pressure and multi-tasking