Experience: 1+ years
CTC: 5-8 LPA
This position is for a Associate UAV System Engineer/Avionics Engineer, with exposure to building and testing UAS (RC Multirotor and Fixed wings). See the detailed job description below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on integration and testing of UAV electrical and electronics system as per schematic.
- Integrate, check, and correct of UAV Airframe and Electrical Parts of the UAV System.
- Work on test plan, flight test of UAV documenting updating, and preparation of user manual of UAVs.
- Flight test, plan mission for UAV.
- Work on ArduPilot-based flight controllers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in building drones/UAV is preferred.
- Familiarity with UAV platforms like Pixhawk, Ardupilot, PX4, Mission planners/Qgroundcontrol/Betaflight etc.
- Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
- Capable of soldering, understanding of basic electrical and electronics.
- Experience with programming languages for engineering use (Embedded C, C++, MATLAB, Python) is a plus.